Tomato toast 2 ways is an inspiration recipe when you are not sure what to do for breakfast.
It’s just a reminder that tomato and toast go so well together and you can make some good food using the two.
It’s for those times when your mind goes blank and you just don’t know what to make for breakfast. I know it happens to me 🙂
Fuel Your Body, Charge Your Day
- Toast the bread to your liking.
- Heat good non-stick pan on medium heat, roughly chop the walnuts and toast until golden.
- Use the same pan to fry the bacon.
- Wash and slice the tomatoes.
- Assemble your toasts:
- Toast 1: put slices of the cheese on the toast, top with sliced tomatoes, sprinkle with a bit of salt, toasted walnuts, goji berries and chilli flakes.
- Toast 2: put slices of bacon on the toast, top with sliced tomatoes, tahini a bit of salt and black pepper.