This quick scrambled eggs breakfast plate is one of those breakfasts you can put together in minutes, it’s delicious, nutritious and quite colorful 🙂
I think there are as many ways to cook scrambled eggs as people on this planet so I’m not going to give an exact recipe here. Just cook the eggs to your liking. Don’t go overboard with the butter or coconut oil, though. You only need a little to make the scramble.
I added buckwheat flour flat bread to this plate. It’s a great alternative to any bread and it’s gluten free. I make it quite often, it’s yummy and I use it for sandwiches or breakfast plates like these. Use any flatbread, pita or bread you like for this breakfast.
Fuel Your Body, Charge Your Day
- Heat a good non-stick pan on medium heat, toast the sunflower and pumpkin seeds *
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cucumber, cut tomatoes in half and cucumbers in quarters.
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop out half of the avocado and cut into slices.
- Finely chop the spring onion or chives.
- Once seeds are toasted, in the same pan, cook the scrambled eggs to your liking with a bit of butter or coconut oil.
- Assemble your plate: place a handful of greens on the plate and add cherry tomatoes. Add cucumber and avocado. Sprinkle with toasted seeds. Add apiece of bread of your choice. Add scrambled eggs. Sprinkle the eggs with spring onion or chives.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.