Raspberry chia pudding with chocolate mousse is a great make ahead breakfast.
Not to mention it tastes amazing and it’s like eating dessert for breakfast. Only the dessert is healthy, clean eating and vegan.
Talk about starting the day with a statement – breakfast statement 🙂
Chia pudding is made overnight. Chocolate mousse can be made in the evening as well. It will keep in the fridge for few days if you want to make more of the chocolate mousse and make these puddings more than once in the week 🙂
All you need to do in the morning is assemble the pudding – layer the vibrant chia pudding with chocolatey and sweet mousse and you have yourself a delicious breakfast.
Fuel Your Body, Charge Your Day
- To make the chia pudding: Add raspberries to a bowl - if you are using fresh raspberries mash them with a fork, If you are using frozen raspberries crush them with a fork a bit.
- Add chia seeds to raspberries with milk, and vanilla extract.
- Stir well and leave in the fridge overnight. In the morning stir the pudding well before serving.
- To make the mousse: add banana, avocado, cocoa powder, prunes and dates to a food processor. Blend until smooth. *
- Assemble your pudding: layer the chia pudding with chocolate mousse (layer of chia pudding, a layer of chocolate mousse, a layer of chia pudding and a nice dollop of chocolate mousse on top), add few raspberries and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
** This pudding is a great make ahead breakfast. Soak the chia seeds overnight. Make the chocolate mousse in advance. In the morning assemble the pudding and enjoy 🙂