It’s about being creative to eat food you really like 🙂
This is a make-ahead breakfast with that pb&j mentality of total comfort food.
And it’s so easy to make, no fuss, just few ingredients, few minutes to prepare in the evening and you have yourself a yummy breakfast.
To make this breakfast totally clean eating make sure you buy natural peanut butter with no added sugar or oil. You want just nuts blended into peanut butter goodness and no extra ingredients in that jar.
Also there is the jelly to think of. Going for and actual sugar filled jelly was out of a question so I created my own quick version.
Take raspberries and dates, blend until nice and smooth and you have yourself a quick, healthy and very delicious jelly.
What’s left is mixing the ingredients and letting the overnight magic happen 🙂
Fuel Your Body, Charge Your Day
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl, plastic container or a jar. Mix well.
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning stir well and enjoy!
* Make sure you buy natural peanut butter without added oil or sugar.
- ¾ cup of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 dates
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.