I am a big fan of eggs for breakfast and there are so many ways you can make them. Oat and spinach omelette is yet another delicious way to make eggs for breakfast.
And it’s a great protein and carb breakfast that is healthy and yummy.
Omelette with oats works so well because of the coconut oil that is used to make it. The smell is just incredible when the omelette is cooked and the coconut oil, egg and oats combo is extremely tasty.
Fuel Your Body, Charge Your Day
- Toast the sunflower and pumpkin seeds in a good non-stick pan, on medium heat until golden and set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add oats, milk and a pinch of salt. Whisk until combined.
- The pan from toasting the seeds should be nice and hot. Add the coconut oil and spinach.
- Stir the spinach until it's partially wilted.
- Add the egg and oat mixture to the pan with spinach.
- Cook the omelette to your liking.
- Assemble your plate: Place the omelette on the plate, add sliced tomato. Sprinkle with salad cress, toasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds and black pepper.