Kiwi and chia seeds smoothie is a green goodness smoothie. We have loads of spinach, kiwis, chia seeds, and bananas. Very green and very tasty.
Since spinach is a great source of fat-soluble Vitamin K1 and A, it’s best to eat spinach with fat to be able to absorb those Vitamins. This is where chia seeds come in. They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids which will help with the absorption of Vitamin K1 and A.
Kiwis are a great source of Vitamin C and bananas are a good source of Potassium and Vitamin B6.
Just blend all that goodness and enjoy 🙂
Fuel Your Body, Charge Your Day
- 1½ cup (packed) of spinach
- 3 kiwis
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 250ml of filtered or mineral water
- Wash and peel the kiwis *
- Add spinach and water to the smoothie. Blend until smooth.
- Add kiwis, bananas, chia seeds to the blender. Blend again until smooth.
Smoothie will keep in the fridge overnight and can be enjoyed the next day.