Halloumi breakfast plate is a quick to put together breakfast. It will take you 10 minutes to make and the result is this delicious and healthy breakfast.
It’s worth the few extra minutes in the morning to invest in making it. The halloumi is salty and sharp. It goes so well with sweet tomatoes, creamy avocado, and crunchy veg.
You will be properly set for the day after a breakfast like this.
Fuel Your Body, Charge Your Day
- Heat a good non-stick pan on medium heat. Toast the sunflower and pumpkin seeds until golden. Set aside.
- Add coconut oil to the same pan. Add slices of halloumi and halved cherry tomatoes cut side down.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes until golden, flip the halloumi and cook for further 1-2 minutes.
- Slice the radish, peel and cut the cucumber into strips.
- Slice avocado in half, take the stone out, sprinkle with lemon juice and coat with toasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
- Toast the bread.
- Assemble your plate - add the halloumi with tomatoes, avocado in toasted seeds, radishes and cucumber and toast. Sprinkle with a bit of salt, pepper and salad cress.