Fruit breakfast pizza is a chickpea socca with peach jam, fruit, and walnuts.
It’s quick to make. All you need to do is prepare the socca batter in the evening. And by prepare, I mean just mix chickpea flour with water. In the morning cook the socca on a dry pan for about ten minutes. And while socca is cooking, prepare quick jam and fruit.
It will take you 15 minutes tops from start to finish. And the result is really delicious.
This breakfast is fresh, socca is so great with fruit, quick peach jam is bringing the flavors together. Really good breakfast.
Fuel Your Body, Charge Your Day
- SOCCA: In the evening mix chickpea flour with water. Keep in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning gently skim off the foam that formed on the top of the socca batter.
- Add a good pinch of salt and olive oil to the batter. Mix well.
- Heat good nonstick pan on medium heat. Pour in the batter.
- Cook for approx 5 min or until golden. Flip the socca and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- JAM: wash and destone the peaches. Add to the blender with turmeric, cinnamon and psyllium husk. Blend until smooth.
- TO SERVE: Cut banana and peaches into slices. Spread peach jam on the socca. Top with sliced bananas, peach, raspberries, crushed walnuts and goji berries.