Chocolate bliss smoothie will make you a very happy person ready to face the day.
This smoothie is chocolatey, fresh and sweet. Perfect breakfast smoothie.
I used frozen blueberries and cherries to make this heavenly smoothie. These lovely fruits go so well with cocoa powder and together give an intense yummy flavor.
And they make this smoothie super cool. Cool – meaning refreshingly cold 😉
Dates are that bit of extra toffee like sweetness.
Banana, cashews and sunflower seeds give the smoothie body and creaminess.
You just have to make this smoothie to experience that chocolatey kick in the morning 🙂
Fuel Your Body, Charge Your Day
- 1 banana
- ½ cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup of pitted sweet cherries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon of cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 dates
- 1 cup / 250ml of milk of your choice (I used oat milk)
- to serve: cocoa nibs to sprinkle on the smoothie (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the blender (apart from cocoa nibs) and blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle with cocoa nibs.