Blueberry chia pudding is a creamy and sweet breakfast. It’s almost like having pudding in the morning, but you know it’s good for you as well as delicious.
You can use fresh or frozen blueberries. If you are using frozen take them out of the freezer at the same time as you make the chia pudding. This way they will have time to defrost before you will use them.
Fuel Your Body, Charge Your Day
- In a bowl mix chia seeds with milk and vanilla (if using).
- Leave for half an hour or overnight in the fridge.
- If you are using frozen blueberries take them out of the freezer when you make the chia pudding. Leave them as the pudding for half an hour or keep in the fridge overnight to defrost.
- After half an hour or in the morning - mash the blueberries with a fork, add chopped dates, mix well.
- Stir the chia pudding and start layering the pudding with blueberries in a glass or a jar - there should be enough ingredients for 3 chia pudding layers with 2 blueberry date layers in between.
- Decorate pots with blueberries and sesame seeds.