Blackberry summer smoothie is very fresh and summery. I used frozen blackberries and cherries and this makes the smoothie nice and cold. Perfect for a hot morning.
The fruit combo is really delicious. Blackberries and cherries make the smoothie intensely dark and rich in color which I think is beautiful 🙂
It’s a really nice and light breakfast smoothie.
Fuel Your Body, Charge Your Day
- ½ cup of pitted cherries (I used frozen)
- ½ cup of blackberries (I used frozen)
- 2 peaches
- ½ banana or 1 small banana
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed or golden linseed
- 200 ml of filtered water
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.