Avocado and grape smoothie is very green and full of the good stuff. It’s nice and sweet because of all the fruit and it packs a punch in the energy department because of all that goodness blended together.
I like adding avocado to the smoothie. It gives an incredible creaminess and the good fat to the mix.
Grapes are new to me when it comes to blending. I didn’t know what to expect but they taste incredible in a smoothie and they blend very well as well. And they are lovely and sweet which really adds to this smoothie.
There is a whole lot of spinach added. I packed the measuring jug really tightly with spinach to get as much as possible in the smoothie. It disappears among other flavours and is not overpowering the whole smoothie experience. It’s a great smoothie if you are not a big fan of spinach as this whole lot is nicely hidden in the smoothie.
Chia seeds are a nice power booster. They blend really well as well. There are no crunchy bits floating in the smoothie 🙂
For extra smooth smoothie blend chia seeds, water, and spinach first and then add other ingredients and blend again.
Fuel Your Body, Charge Your Day
- 1½ cup of spinach (tightly packed)
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 400 ml of filtered water
- 1 small avocado or a half of big avocado
- 1 pear
- ½ cup of green seedless grapes
- 1 banana
- Add spinach, chia seeds and water to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add avocado, pear, grapes and banana to the blender and blend again until smooth.
- If you prefer to blend in one go add all ingredients to the blender and blend very well until super smooth and chia seeds are nicely blended and there are no bits floating in the smoothie.