Cucumber, dill and avocado spread is quick, fresh and totally delicious. It’s the avocado toast taken to the next level of green goodness 🙂
Cucumber and dill are so great together. Adding the avocado and lemon juice turned the mix into a great spread that is zingy, fresh and with incredible flavor.
This spread is great with any bread, on toast or with flatbread.
Fuel Your Body, Charge Your Day
- 1 avocado
- approx a third of a cucumber - 100g
- lemon juice - approx ½ lemon
- few sprigs of dill - approx 1 teaspoon of chopped dill
- salt, pepper
- few slices of green jalapeno peppers (if you are feeling adventurous 🙂 )
- toast or flatbread of your choice
- Half the avocado, take the stone out, scoop the flesh, add to a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Wash, core and grate the cucumber. Add to avocado. (don't peel the cucumber. It's great to have that extra greenness in the spread).
- Chop the dill and add to the bowl.
- Add part of the lemon juice, pinch of salt and pepper. Mix and taste. Add more lemon juice, salt or pepper if needed.
- Serve on toast or flatbread with jalapeno (if using), dill and black pepper.